Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 160: Taking it Easy

In total I've been in Tokyo for around 9 days of this trip, so I've got all the most important things checked off my list here. The weather wasn't the nicest today, so other than going on a 3 or 4 hour walk around the area earlier I've mostly taken today off to do some planning and just general lounging around. I've set up my initial accomodations for when I get to Seoul now, and have a rough idea of what I want to do in Korea with the shortened time I now have there because of the rescheduling I had to do for visas.

Tomorrow I'm going to head out early and have one final day of submerging myself in Tokyo, but I'll probably need to go to bed early sìnce I have to get up at 4am for my flight out. I think I'll start off tomorrow back in Harajuku and Yoyogi Park, and see if I can find any street art in that area since it's kind of the center of street culture in the city.

No comments: